Bahama Bay Resort Davenport, FL
Bahama Bay Resort Davenport, FL is a lush tropical home away from home. The resort is located on the shores of Lake Davenport, in beautiful Central Florida. It is just 15-25 minutes (depending on traffic and park) from Disney Parks, making it perfect for families who want to access all that Orlando has to offer in a relaxed, affordable resort setting.
Our Disney Place is a vacation condo rental property within the Bahama Bay Resort complex. Family friendly and packed with luxury amenities, this gated resort is home to contemporary and beautifully appointed 2-3 bedroom Caribbean-styled villa condos which instantly feel like home after long days at the park or at the pool.
Pamper yourself lounging on the sandy beach or at the Spa & Salon, swim in one of four outdoor heated pools, take in the nightly entertainment or just kick back on the Clubhouse Balcony to watch the night sky light up with Disney fireworks.
The reception desks operates 24 hours with friendly and helpful local professionals. They can help you with everything from booking park tickets to providing recommendations and directions, and keep the resort buzzing with fun activities for the whole family. Truly, Bahama Bay Resort is paradise for visitors of all ages.
Bahama Bay Resort Amenities & Services
- 17,000 sq. ft. Recreation Centre & Clubhouse
- 24hr Reception & Gated Security
- Four Heated Swimming Pools (including one just for the kids)
- Four Heated Whirlpools
- Full Service Restaurant
- Snack Bar
- Lounge Bar
- Nightly Entertainment
- Internet Café
- TV, DVD Player & Mini Movie Theatre
- Children’s Game Room
- Volleyball, Basketball & Tennis Courts
- White Sandy Beach
- Walking Trails
- Private Fishing Dock (license required)
- Golf Nearby
- Optional Housekeeping Available
- Plus, additional amenities are provided by Our Disney Place’s owners in the condo.
- Learn more about Our Disney Place’s features HERE.
Bahama Bay Resort Location
Bahama Bay Resort is located in Central Florida on the shores of beautiful Lake Davenport. It is on the east side of US-27, 1.5 miles south of the intersection with US-192 (Irlo Bronson HWY) down Florence Villa Grove Rd, about 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
This prime location is secluded from the hectic rush of the inner city and conveniently accessible from major attractions: 15 – 25 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, 20 minutes from SeaWorld, and 30 minutes from Universal Studios.
* Westside Blvd is now fully open and makes access to the 192 and Disney even faster *
Orlando is the family entertainment capital of the world. The city is home to more than a dozen theme parks including Walt Disney World (comprised of four individual parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom), Universal Orlando (comprised of two parks that feature The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios), and Seaworld. Nowhere else in the world will you find a destination more suited to family adventure with access to epic experiences like dolphin encounters, water parks, helicopter tours, hot air balloon rides and more. Not to mention excellent shopping, abundant arts and culture, and world-class dining featuring flavours from around the world.
Florida is known as the “Sunshine State”, and it’s no wonder that Orlando has been nicknamed “The City Beautiful.” Central Florida maintains a comfortable average annual temperature of 72°F (22°C), and a mostly dry climate from fall to spring (October – May).
With so much to do, it can be hard to choose! The helpful and professional locals at Bahama Bay Resort are available 24/7 to provide recommendations, directions, and make reservations for Our Disney Place guests.
Things To Do in Orlando
Orlando Theme Parks
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks & Water Parks
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Universal Orlando Theme Parks
- Universal Studios (featuring Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley)
- Islands of Adventure (featuring Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade)
- Seaworld & Seaworld Aquatica Water Park
- Bush Gardens (Tampa, FL)
- Kennedy Space Centre
- Safari Wilderness Ranch
- I-Drive Nascar: Indoor Go-Kart Racing
- The Orlando Eye
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
Orlando Activities & Entertainment
- Scuba Diving
- Hot Air Balloon Rides & Helicopter Tours
- Everglade Trips & Speedboat Tours
- Dining, Wineries and Breweries
- Golf & Fishing
- International hit shows:
- Blue Man Group
- Cirque de Soleil’s La Nouba
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament